Mkrtchyan Ani Davidovna, Assistant, sub-department of civil law and process, Institute of Service Sector and Entrepreneurship (branch in Shakhty), Don State Technical University (147 Shevchenko street, Shakhty, Rostov region, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Valuyskov Nikolay Viktorovich, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of civil law and process, Institute of Service Sector and Entrepreneurship (branch in Shakhty), Don State Technical University (147 Shevchenko street, Shakhty, Rostov region, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bondarenko Lyubov' Viktorovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of civil law and process, Institute of Service Sector and Entrepreneurship (branch in Shakhty), Don State Technical University (147 Shevchenko street, Shakhty, Rostov region, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The way of the formation of the national civilization was complex and thorny: it underwent a lot of transformations, saw mistakes and brilliant decisions.
However, to date it can not be said that it is over, on the contrary, in view of the shift in socio-economic landmarks, the science of civil law today needs more than ever and is ready for qualitative changes. The accumulated colossal experience, tools and practice should be directed to its development, improvement and eradication of contradictions, while strictly observing the basic norms and principles of Russian legislation. Civil turnover deserves special attention, since it affects all aspects of society. Nevertheless, the issue of regulating relations falling within its competence area remains open. In particular, the lack of a paradigm for the unity of civil law relations generates multiple conflicts that arise in the plane of ownership and other proprietary rights to resources. The problem gets a new round, when the parties to the conflict are federal and regional government, and the “apple of discord” is natural wealth.
Materials and methods. This scientific research in the field of civilization is based on a comprehensive approach, operates with facts and relevant analytical data. Analyzed and collated normative documents of all levels.
Results. The adoption of numerous federal laws in conjunction with legal errors in the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is the result of the fact that homogeneous relations can have different interpretations and methods of regulation, which undoubtedly creates certain legal difficulties and hinders the construction of a harmonious system of using and managing resources.
Conclusions. The author sees the best way out of the current situation in the transformation of civil legislation at all levels of the hierarchy of power, namely: a clear definition and delineation of their powers, directly relating to the sphere of civil relations, including those of a local nature. The main instrument in implementing this strategy should be the unification of the legal regime in the sphere of property turnover of natural resources.
1. Abova T. E. Trudy Instituta gosudarstva i prava Rossiyskoy akademii nauk [Proceedings of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. 2012, no. 5, pp. 79–95.
2. Anikin S. B. Administrativno-pravovoe regulirovanie predmetov sovmestnogo vedeniya i polnomochiy Rossiyskoy Federatsii i sub"ektov Rossii: avtoref. dis. d-ra yurid. nauk [Administrative and legal regulation of objects under joint jurisdiction and authority of the Russian Federation and Russian regions: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of juridical sciences]. Saratov, 2011, 50 p.
3. Brinchuk M. M. Gosudarstvo i pravo [State and law]. 2009, no. 7, pp. 25–37.
4. Dubovik O. L. Aktual'nye problemy ekologicheskogo prava: trudy [Urgent problems of ecological law: proceedings]. Moscow: Institut gosudarstva i prava RAN, 2010, no. 2, pp. 7–36.
5. Valuiskov N. V., Bondarenko L. V., Arutyunyan A. D. Matters of Russian and International Law. 2017, vol. 7, iss. 3A, pp. 345–352.
6. Rokotyanskaya V. V., Moshchenko O. V., Valuiskov N. V., Ostaev G. Yu., Taranova N. S. Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 2018, vol. 13, no. 2 (56), pp. 446–453.
7. O sostoyanii zakonodatel'stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii: doklad Soveta Federatsii Federal'nogo Sobraniya Rossiyskoy Federatsii 2010 goda [On the status of the legislation of the Russian Federation: a report of the Council of the Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation in 2010]. Moscow: Sovet Federatsii, 2011, 58 p.
8. Pimenova O. I. Subsidiarnost' kak printsip realizatsii sovmestnykh zakonodatel'nykh polnomochiy: opyt Evropeyskogo Soyuza i perspektivy ego adaptatsii v rossiyskoy sisteme razgranicheniya polnomochiy po predmetam sovmestnogo vedeniya [Subsidiarity as a principle of joint legislative authority implementation: the EU experience and prospects of its adaptation in the Russian system of delineation of power by objects under joint jurisdiction]. Moscow: Novoe Vremya, 2015, 199 p.
9. Sevryukova E. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian Newspaper]. 2008, 28 Oct.
Available at: https://rg.ru/2008/10/28/monorels.html
10. Konstitutsionnyy Sud RF: postanovleniya, opredeleniya. 1999 g. [The Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation: ordinances, decisions. 1999]. Ed. by N. V. Strunnikova. Moscow: Yurist", 2000, 430 p.
11. Sukhanov E. A. Aktual'nye voprosy rossiyskogo chastnogo prava: sb. st. [Urgent issues of the Russian private law: collected articles]. Moscow: Statut, 2008, pp. 18–35.
12. Kontseptsii razvitiya rossiyskogo zakonodatel'stva [Conceptions of Russian legislation development]. Eds. T. Ya. Khabrieva, Yu. A. Tikhomirov. Moscow: Eksmo, 2010, 732 p.
13. Maksimov S. V., Valuyskov N. V. Trudy Instituta gosudarstva i prava Rossiyskoy akademii nauk [Proceedings of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. 2016, no. 6, pp. 150–165.